We greatly appreciate donations in kind as they often also meet the needs of our home through direct purchase and delivery. Items that the home currently require are as appended below. These include the daily needs of the elderly for both meals as well as equipment.
- Tea 3-in-1
- Peanut butter (smooth)
- Glucerna or Ensure Milk Powder (vanilla)
As we have fully outsourced our meals to an external caterer w.e.f. April 2022, we are no longer in need of cooking ingredients like rice, cooking oil, salt, sugar, fresh ingredients … etc
- Square Face Towels (best to be thick material – 30x30cm)
- Tena brand Adult Diapers: M & L sizes, stick-on type (not diaper pants type)
- Radios with SD Card slot + SD card
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Oxygen Concentrator* (Devilbiss brand)
Grant a Resident’s Wish!
Some of our residents have simple wishes that we hope you will grant
- Analogue watch (10 pax)
- Small analogue desk clock (10 pax)
- Big soft packet tissue paper (many)
- Radios with SD Card slot + SD card (many)
- Individually packed snacks (cookies, cakes … etc)
- Axe medicated Oil or other brands (many) – wish fulfilled!
- Vicks Vapour Rub (many) – wish fulfilled!
- Pork Floss (8 pax) – wish fulfilled!
- Drawing Book (1 pax) – wish fulfilled!
- Colour Pencils (5 pax) – wish fulfilled!
- Crayons (3 pax) – wish fulfilled!
- Jumbo Crayons (1 pax) – wish fulfilled!
- Squeezable water bottle (1 pax) – wish fulfilled!
List is updated as of 31 January 2023
Support our residents by bringing in comforting foods to 80 of our residents on regular diet.
- Tea break (Individually packaged snacks or drinks e.g. bread, muffins, cakes)
- Lunch or Dinner* (Non-spicy + boneless Hawker Fare/Bento)
Please direct all deliveries to No. 130 Hougang Avenue 1, S(538900) during office hours, 9am – 5pm.
Services like Redmart, Giant and NTUC provide deliveries to us.
Please contact the Corporate & Community Relations (CCR) Team for more information: