We greatly appreciate donations in kind as they often also meet the needs of our home through direct purchase and delivery. Items that the home currently require are as appended below. These include the daily needs of the elderly for both meals as well as equipment.
- Milo powder (less sugar preferred)
- Tea 3-in-1(less sugar preferred)
- Coffee 3-in-1 (less sugar preferred)
- Peanut Butter (smooth type)
- Condensed Milk
- Sesame Oil
*We don’t need Rice, Cooking Oil, Salt, Fresh Ingredients
- Individually packed snacks (e.g. cookies, cakes)
- Packet Drinks/Yakult (less sweet preferred)
- Disposable plates, bowls, cups
- Bingo cards (push out type)
- Tena brand Adult Diapers: M & L sizes, stick-on type (not diaper pants type)
- Charger head (USB connector – for residents to charge their mini radios)
- Silicone Adult Bib (15 pcs)
- Tablet/iPads (second-hand also acceptable)
The following items are requested for Rehab Activities for residents:
- Acrylic Paints
- Maracas (a few sets)
- Chunky Yarn, 20mm thickness (as many)
- Construction paper, 200gsm (as many)
- Plastic Cutting Knives, suitable for elderly (10 pcs)
- Ziplock Bags for food storage (as many)
- Food Containers (10 pcs)
- Non-slip Chopping Board Mat (10 pcs)
- Disposable Table Cloth (as many)
- Perler Beads with Templates (32 sets)
- Karaoke Set, Wireless Microphones (1 set) – fulfilled!
- Seeds for planting (as many) – fulfilled!
- Hand Shovel/Spade/Trowel for gardening (10 pcs) – fulfilled!
- Aqua Magic Beads sets – fulfilled!
Grant a Resident’s Wish!
Some of our residents have simple wishes that we hope you can fulfill
- Adult colouring books
- Small CD player (2 pax)
- Rummy-O (to share in a group)
- Chinese Chess (1 pax) – wish fulfilled!
- Small pillow (2 pax) – wish fulfilled!
- Colour Pencils (5 pax) – wish fulfilled!
Small Birthday Gifts
Once a month, we hold a mass celebration for our residents.
If you would like to help with our birthday celebrations, you can contribute the following:
- Small Pillow
- Neck Pillow
- Dental Kit
- Vicks Vaporub / Tiger Balm
- Small Bags (for putting the goodies in)
Support our residents by bringing in comforting foods to 130 of our residents on regular diet.
- Lunch, 10am or Dinner, 4pm*
(Non-spicy + boneless Hawker Fare/Bento) e.g. chicken rice
- Tea break, 1pm (Individually packaged snacks
e.g. bread, muffins, sandwiches, cakes, desserts)
- Yoghurt (smooth, without any bits) for 160 non-regular diet residents
Kindly get in touch with us before ordering and delivering the food for our residents to ensure they are suitable for them.
Please direct all deliveries to No. 130 Hougang Avenue 1, S(538900), our Security available 24/7.
Office hours (Mon- Fri: 9am-5pm)
Please contact the Corporate & Community Relations (CCR) Team for more information: