Medical Social Worker
1. Psycho social assessment – assessing strength and resilience of the resident, family, and social support systems to help the resident
2. Counselling for residents and family members – for situations in which residents suffer from poor mental states (e.g. depression, anxiety) and coping and adjustment difficulties as well as financial issues
3. Financial assessment and fund management – identifying and referring cases for financial assistance
4. Referral Services and Discharge Planning – working together with medical, nursing and other allied health staff to:
(i) assess new cases referred from Agency for Integrated Care or other sources for suitability
(ii) develop and implement the post discharge plan.
5. Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
1. Degree in Social Work
2. At least 2 years of experience
3. Able to communicate in Mandarin or dialects in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking residents
4. Pleasant personality and good team-spirit
5. Salary will commensurate with level of experience
Please provide full personal particulars, contact number, professional qualifications, career history and expected salary together with your testimonials, certificates and other supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.